1. The prices displayed on casachiqui.com include the statutory Value Added Tax, but do not include a delivery charge. If the VAT rate applicable on the date of the order is changed after the order has been made, the change will be reflected in the price of items without you being notified.
2. When the cost for each delivery method is explicitly indicated during the check-out process, the delivery charge for each order will be the same, regardless of the size or weight of your order. If we are unable to deliver your order in full and have to make more than one delivery, there will not be an additional charge for any subsequent deliveries.
3. If the customer orders products for delivery outside of Colombia, please note that the customer’s purchase may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied concerning customs clearance must be borne by the customer and won’t be refunded by us when the customer returns the product.
4. Casa Chiqui will dispatch the approved orders as quickly as possible and in the order that they have been received. Depending on the delivery method and time of placing the order, delivery normally takes about 1 – 7 working days. (Monday – Friday) Delivery times may vary depending on where the order is to be delivered. Occasional delays may occur during peak periods or in the case of unexpected events. At the latest, orders will be delivered within a thirty-day window from placing the order. Before you place your order, you will be informed of the expected delivery details. In some cases, shipping fees will be displayed at the checkout. If not displayed, you must contact Casa Chiqui to request support for shipping costs based on product dimensions, unique and specific characteristics, and country of destination. If you have given us your email address, you will receive a confirmation email with your expected delivery details.
5.Casa Chiqui will deliver Goods per the Incoterm 2000 mutually agreed to by the Parties in the Agreement. Casa Chiqui will comply with the delivery terms agreed in the Agreement. If it becomes impossible to deliver Goods within the agreed terms due to material problems affecting production or delivery, the Parties shall make their best efforts to agree on new delivery terms taking into consideration the abovementioned problems.
Our aim is to display and describe the products on casachiqui.com as correctly as possible. However, please note that due to the colour settings of your computer, the colours of the products shown in the images on the website may differ somewhat from their actual colours. We are not responsible for any such discrepancy.
1.To return or exchange an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . Please provide your order number and reason for your return exchange. Full-price items with original tags that have not been worn, washed, or altered can be returned within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. After receiving the return instructions, the package must be dispatched within 5 working days.
After 14 days all sales are final.
Please note that all sales of on-sale items are final.
The customer may choose their preferred method of return shipping.
We recommend insurance/tracking as Casa Chiqui is not responsible for lost packages.
We reserve the right to refuse any returns that do not comply with the above criteria.
2. Purchased items are exchangeable with the same models of a different size. Exchanges are only processed upon receipt of returned merchandise and are based on stock availability.
3. Please note that you must pay the shipping cost for returning the products per your right of withdrawal and exchange and Casa Chiqui has no obligation to pay such costs.